Your well-being is our top priority
For us the most important thing is that you can enjoy your stay at Alpina Wagrain to the fullest and feel completely comfortable at all times.
We personally and individually take care of your concerns.
On the basis of current regulations, we have taken all necessary measures in our hotel to make your time out with us as pleasant as possible:
Arrival & stay
- For the arrival you need a valid negative Covid-test result, a vaccination certificate or a medical confirmation of the recovery of a Covid-19 disease. The negative test result should not be older than 48 hours.
- For your and the protection of other hotel guests, we ask you to make a self-test under your own supervision every 2nd day of your stay.
- We kindly ask you to keep the minimum distance of 2 meters to other guests.
- In the generally accessible areas, such as our reception and lobby area, you need to wear the FFP2 mask.
We are happy to reach you at any time before arrival by phone and inform you personally about current regulations.
- Our employees are constantly adequately trained and do of course work with masks.
- The safety distance between the tables of 2 meters is maintained.
- We kindly ask you to wear a FFP2-mask at the breakfast buffet.
- In the hotel, food and beverage consumptions can only take place while sitting.
- In general, the FFP2 mask obligation applies, except of course at the table.
Wellness area and gym
- Our panoramic indoor pool, as well as our wellness area with the Finnish sauna, steam bath and the relaxation room, are open.
- There are also 2 meters minimum distance and the mask requirement in the entrance areas and interiors.
- In the pool, on the loungers, in the sauna and of course in the showers, no masks need to be worn.
- Our gym is open. Here, too, we pay attention to distance regulations and compliance with additional hygiene regulations. For a safe training, we kindly ask you to register your visit to the gym in advance at the reception.
- Our therapy treatments and massages need a previous registration at the reception.
A healthy and relaxing time for all our guests at Alpina Wagrain is our top priority and therefore
we also kindly ask you to respect all measures. Of course, you can contact us personally at any time for further questions.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon.