Variety of excursions in Wagrain-Kleinarl
Family joy is pre-programmed!
Magical sparkling ice crystals, medieval castles, traditional crafts and rushing water – in Wagrain-Kleinarl the range of excursion destinations is huge. Her family will find it difficult to decide whether they would prefer to spend a day in the middle-aged, in the salt mine or in the wildlife park.
Excursion highlights on a family holiday in Wagrain
Family holidays, that means time out for young and old. But also suspense, valuable discoveries and happy hours with loved ones. The alpine adventure region Wagrain-Kleinarl is perfect for this purpose to set off to numerous excursion destinations. The majestic Grossglockner, the Nockalmstraße, the Dachstein massif, the ice giant world in Werfen, the Krimml waterfalls or the fortress Hohensalzburg. Let yourself be inspired by the beauty of the mountains and the crystal clear Jägersee, Tappenkarsee, Zell am See or the high mountain reservoirs in Kaprun.
- Wagraini's Mountain World (with the Grafenberg gondola)
- Soccergolf Wagrain
- Liechtensteinklamm (approx. 13 km from Wagrain)
- Hallein Salt Mine (approx. 55 km from Wagrain)
- Grossglockner High Alpine Road (approx. 70 km to the toll booth)
More excursion tips in the mountain region Wagrain-Kleinarl
Medieval castles, animals native to the Alps or magnificent water shows.
Here you will find a further excerpt of possible destinations during your family holiday in Wagrain:
- Wild and amusement park in Untertauern (approx. 23 Km from Wagrain)
- Adventure castle Hohenwerfen (approx. 22 Km from Wagrain)
- Wild and amusement park in Fusch-Ferleiten (approx. 68 Km from Wagrain)
- Zoo in Salzburg Hellbrunn (approx. 60 km from Wagrain)
- Water games Hellbrunn (approx. 60 km from Wagrain)
- Gold washing in Rauris (approx. 45 km from Wagrain)
- Geisterberg St. Johann/Alpendorf (approx. 10 km from Wagrain)
- Celtic Museum Hallein (approx. 60 km from Wagrain)
- House of Nature (approx. 70 km from Wagrain)
- Open-air museum (approx. 70 km from Wagrain)
- Puppenstubenmuseum (about 90 km from Wagrain)
- Gut Aiderbichl (approx. 90 km from Wagrain)
- Spielzeugmuseum (approx. 70 km from Wagrain)
Bathing fun in the water world Wagrain
Family holidays, however, also means splashing in the cool wet. As our guest at the family hotel Alpina in Wagrain, you have the best conditions for this. Guests can benefit from free admission to the Wagrain water world every day. The adventure pool offers spacious pools, four water slides and a children's playground for younger guests. Adults can relax on the sunbathing lawn and sauna (for a fee) or enjoy the open-air barbecue restaurant.
Those who prefer to bathe in a homely ambience prefer to take their bikes in the indoor pool of the Hotel Alpina. The hotel's quiet sunbathing lawn offers the warming sun. Here you can enjoy your family holiday to the fullest. Contact us anytime!