Your magical winter holiday while cross-country skiing in Wagrain
Extensive cross-country skiing network in the heart of Salzburger Land
Glittering streams, sparkling snowfields, snow-covered treetops and an indescribable alpine panorama. In between individual alpine huts and the quiet view over icy lakes. This is pure winter magic when cross-country skiing in Wagrain!
Your cross-country trails in Wagrain-Kleinarl
Thanks to its ideal location in the heart of Salzburger Land, you can benefit from an extensive range of cross-country ski trails in Wagrain. Start the idyllically and 10 km long cross-country ski run Wagrain-Kleinarl-Jägersee, which leads from Wagrain to the neighbouring village of Kleinarl and finally you will have a fantastic lake view at the Jägersee rewarded. Or take the challenge on the 60 km long Tauern trail, which is connected with many other cross-country ski trails in Salzburger Land. There are 260 kilometres of groomed cross-country trails in a diverse mountain landscape at your disposal.
Your entry into the cross-country skiing world of Wagrains:
- Übungsloipe Lehenriedl (0,5 km)
- Connecting trail Kirchboden (0.9 km) near Lehenriedel
- Wagrainer Loipe (7 km) at Hubdörfl car park
- Moadorfloipe (3 km) at Moadörfl car park
- Cross-country ski run Wagrain-Kleinarl (1.5 km) near Wagrain or Kleinarl and alternatively up to Jägersee (10 km), also suitable for winter hiking
- Jägerseeloipe (6.9 km) near Ployergasse or entrance to Kleinarl
- Tauern trail (60 km): easy to medium-heavy passages, gentle hills and varied routes, 6 different entry points: Radstadt, Altenmarkt, Eben, Reitdorf, Wagrain and Flachau
- Ostloipe Kleinarl (4km) near Kleinarl
A hearty stop along the cross-country ski trails in Salzburger Land
Not only for the apres-ski, but also in between, a stop in a rustic alpine hut during your winter holiday in Salzburger Land is an absolute must. Delicious Kaiserschmarrn, hearty Brettljausen and many other Austrian specialities. And all this homemade. Well strengthened, we then return to the cross-country ski run and continue to cross-country skiing in Wagrain-Kleinarl!
Cross-country skiing rental and cross-country schools in Wagrain
The necessary equipment for your cross-country skiing day can be obtained from numerous sports shops in Wagrain. Whether for purchase or rental. Classic or skating. If necessary, you can refresh the necessary knowledge of cross-country skiing in one of Wagrain's ski schools.