Your mountain bike holiday in Wagrain
Variety of tours and bike competence at the family Hotel Alpina Wagrain
Off-road trips in unspoilt nature. High tours through forests and alpine meadows. Passing mountain lakes or along romantic creeks. Wagrain is a paradise for cyclists who not only develop sporting ambition but also want to see a lot of the country and its people in all its cosiness.
Versatile routes in the fantastic mountain landscape of Wagrain
Due to the encircled location through the three local mountains - Grieskareck, Grafenberg and Hochgründegg - there are plenty of vain bike tours around your Hotel Alpina in Wagrain. Ride together with bike guide Roland Wiesbacher through the idyllic landscape of the Salzburger Land. Or you can train your bike skills in the Bikepark Wagrain.
Bike tours with bike guide & Hotelier Roland Wiesbacher
HotelierRoland Wiesbacher accompanies you on your bike tours in Wagrain as a tested bike guide. Right in front of the Hotel Alpina, you start a professionally elaborated tour together. Adapted to your individual requirements, you cycle with the bike expert in different performance levels. From single trails to freeride actions and marathon training to gourmet pleasure tours and child-friendly bike trails.
Here you will find the different routes:
Your bike benefits at the Hotel Alpina in Wagrain
As a guest of the Hotel Alpina in Wagrain, you benefit from numerous advantages when cycling through the Salzburger Land:
- Weekly guided mountain bike tours*
- Suitable bicycle stand outdoors
- Gym: great fitness programs on the ergometer or treadmill
- Free rental of city bikes, mountain bikes
- Biker catering with a power bar and energy drink
- GPS rental equipment
- Mountain bike park in hotel-area
- Lockable bicycle storage with a storage device
- Rental locks for your bike, the Schlösser meet the recognized safety standard
- For difficult repairs, there is a deal with the bike specialists (www.bike-welt.at), next to the gondola station Flying Mozart and Sport Obermoser in the center of the Wagrain
- Laundry service for cycling clothes
- Bike washing area at the hotel
- Workshop corner with mounting stand, tool, lubricant and compressor
- Internet Station
- Shower and changing facilities on the day of arrival and departure
- Use of our wellness area with sauna, steam bath, relaxation room, solarium, massages and treatments*
- Daily free entry to the water world Wagrain
- Guided hikes are offered via TVB
*for a fee
For numerous mountain bike tours in the Salzburger Sportwelt, GPS data are also available for free download. We are happy to upload the data of the desired tours to your GPS device. Or you can rent one of our Garmin GPS devices for the price of15,- Euro per day. Of course, you will receive a short training before the start.
Bicycle rental in Wagrain: E-bikes & mountain bikes at Hotel Alpina
For your bike holiday in Wagrain, you will arrive without any annoying additional equipment. With the practical bike rental of the Hotel Alpina, you don't even need to take your own bike with you.
Prices for mountain bike rental:
- Hardtails 10,- EUR per day, each additional 5,- EUR
- Fullys 25,- EUR per day, each additional 18,- EUR
- E-bikes 25,- EUR per day.
The Hotel Alpina in Wagrain is well equipped for e-mountain bikers. In addition to training and technical training, the experts at the hotel also offer guided tours with the e-mountain bikes.
More bike adventures in summer in Wagrain
Passionate bikers will also find action-packed obstacles on root passages, rope pieces and the Skills Center in the nearby Bikepark Wagrain. And also road cyclists will rave about their summer in Wagrain for a long time. TheTauernpass, Katschberg or Großglockner as well as the Salzach and Ennstal valleys are just waiting to be conquered by you on your road bike.